- Round trip airfare from North America
- All taxes & fees
- 5 nights at a resort
- Daily breakfast
8 Day Tropical Moorea Escape w/Air
Spend 5 nights in your choice of idyllic island escapes.The heart shaped island of Moorea is only 16 kilometres/10 miles from Papeete making it very accessible either by plane, ferry or high speed catamaran. It is a beautiful island offering stunning scenery with its pristine, secluded beaches and lush mountains and valleys. Formerly of volcanic origin, the jagged mountain peaks give the island its unique character with Mount Tohi’e’a dominating the skyline. It has been described as “soaring majestically out of the ocean with an explosion of green velvet”.
Day 1: Depart North America
Depart from your gateway to Tahiti on board Air Tahiti Nui.
Day 2: Tahiti to Moorea
Upon arrival into Papeete’s International airport, you will be met and transferred to the pier for your ferry to Moorea. Upon arrival in Moorea, remainder of the day is at your leisure.
Days 3-6: Enjoying Moorea
Tahiti’s lesser known and arguably better preserved Polynesian paradise, Moorea is a honeymooner’s dream come true. Moorea has long been the preferred island for those seeking a more traditional Polynesian experience. Spend 5 nights immersing yourself in this city-free paradise. The island offers as much or as little to do as you’d like, though a hike to Belvedere lookout is a must for incredible views over Mt Rotui and the bays. Explore the mountains along extensive hiking trails or on horseback. Enjoy a day snorkelling coral reefs, or windsurfing the unspoiled blue waters. For a more authentic (and less strenuous) taste of traditional Polynesian life, consider dinner and a show at Tiki Village. Or just stretch out on miles of glorious beach.
Meal Plan Breakfast
Day 7: Depart Tahiti
Depart Tahiti Time to say farewell to Tahiti. You will be transferred to the pier in Moorea for your ferry back to Papeete and on to the airport o board Air Tahiti Nui’s non-stop flight to Los Angeles, where you connect to your home town.
Meal Plan Breakfast
Day 8: Arrive North America
Arrive Los Angeles and connect to your home town
Pricing & Departures
|Low Season: Nov 1 – Dec 15, 2017; High Season: Jun 1 – Oct 31, 2017|
|Low Season||High Season|
Room Category: Lanai Room
Room Category: Luxury Garden Bungalow
|Manava Beach Resort & Spa Moorea:
Premium Garden Bungalow
Low Season: Nov 1 – Dec 15, 2017; High Season: Jun 1 – Oct 31, 2017
Other dates available and extensions available. Call a Travel Team Agent at 1-800-788-0829 for details.
Additional departure dates available, ask a Travel Team Agent for details.
Or, call 1.800.788.0829 to speak with one of our travel experts.
- Roundtrip Airfare from North America is included
- Prices are per person based on double occupancy
- Prices are subject to availability
- All airline taxes, fuel surcharges & fees are included
- Prices in US dollars unless otherwise noted
- We have limited space on this package and it is subject to availability and prior sale
- All package prices are per person based on double occupancy unless otherwise noted
- Prices reflect cash discount
- Due to constantly changing policies to baggage restrictions, please check with your airline directly for latest updates and restrictions
- Information, including prices are subject to change without notice
- Restrictions and change and/or cancel penalties apply