- 6 nights accommodation: 5 nights in twin-share hotels, 1 night Contiki Special Stay experience
- 1 internal flight & transfer
- Transport in a private air-conditioned coach, mini-coach or van
- Water taxi from Belize City to Caye Caulker (round trip)
- Sightseeing tours per itinerary
- Local taxes & service charge
- 10 Meals: 6 breakfasts & 4 dinners
- Locally guided tour of Tikal National Park
- Stay in Tikal National Park
- Sunset boat cruise
- See the Belize Barrier Reef
- 3 World Heritage Sites visited
- An experienced & professional Trip Manager plus local guides in some destinations
take in the exotic cultures of mexico, belize & guatemala
This trip takes you to some of the most exotic cultures of Mexico, Belize and Guatemala; visit beaches, Mayan ruins and spot wildlife. With a 50/50 split of beaches and forests, you’ll be ticking all the boxes across 3 amazing countries. Spend a week snorkeling, zip-lining, sightseeing & making the most of the time you have. Visit 3 World Heritage Sites, see the Belize Barrier Reef, take a Sunset boat cruise, stay in Tikal National Park, Locally guided tour of Tikal National Park, sightseeing tour of Colonial Antgua, and an experienced trip manager, plus local guides in some destinations.
Day 1: ARRIVE CANCUN
Touch down in Cancun, Mexico’s gateway to the Caribbean where sun music and sights await. Meet your tour guide team, then get into the fun, festive vibes of Cancun and settle in on an open terrace beachside or at a small, local bar. Keep it moving until the sun comes up if you want – Cancun nightlife is the stuff of legends. Dinner included.
Day 2: CANCUN TO CAYE CAULKER
Adios Mexico, but we’ll be back! This morning we leave Cancun and head to Chetumal for some exploring & maybe bite to eat, before boarding our water taxis into Belize. We’ll park up on this Caribbean island, where the motto is “go slow.” Tonight it’s dinner we’ll offer a feast of fresh seafood & your chance to sample the reggae nightlife! Breakfast & dinner included.
Day 3: CAYE CAULKER
The day is all yours! Fuel up at breakfast, then you get to make the most of our ME Time optionals, like swimming with sharks at Belize’s World Heritage Barrier Reef, Kayaking the mangroves or lazing on “The Split” (a break in the island), where sipping and sunbathing is the scene! Tonight, rejoin the crew in the evening for an amazing sunset sail! Enjoy included snacks, drinks and music during for our last night on the island. Breakfast included.
Day 4: CAYE CAULKER TO GUATEMALAN RAINFOREST
Enjoy a hearty breakfast before we ride a water taxi to Belize City, then it’s an overland journey to the forests of Guatemala’s Peten! We’ll arrive at our awesome Jungle Lodge inside the park late afternoon, where there’s the option to fly through the rainforest canopy on zip lines. You can also head into the ruins yourself and go exploring, before dinner. Tonight relax as you drift to sleep to the sounds of the forest. Breakfast & dinner included.
Day 5: GUATEMALAN RAINFOREST TO SANTA ELENA (FLORES)
Rise before the sun to watch daybreak unfold from atop Mayan ruins. Enjoy an included guided tour of the area or explore the magnificent jungle ruins, before our afternoon trip to the island of Flores, built atop another ancient Mayan center known as Tayasal. Make the most of your time, and opt for a lake cruise on arrival if you feel like getting out on the water before more relaxing over tonight’s dinner.
Breakfast & dinner included.
Day 6: SANTA ELENA TO ANTIGUA
From the relaxed Flores to Guatemala’s bustling capital city! Today we’ll skip the queues and make a beeline for the unique beauty and relaxed vibe of World Heritage Antigua. You’ll be shown many of the historic and beautiful facets of town, among rooftop flowerbeds and horse drawn carriages bouncing over cobblestones. We get to spend two nights in this stunning town beneath towering volcanoes.
7 DEPART ANTIGUA
This morning it’s time to say adios to your amigos. So say your goodbyes before heading home, or get out and do some more exploring in Antigua. Breakfast included.
Pricing & Departures
|Jan 27, 2016||$1,825 per person|
|Mar 9, 23, 2016||$1,825 per person|
|Apr 27, 2016||$1,825 per person|
|Jun 1, 22, 2016||$1,825 per person|
|Jul 8, 20, 2016||$1,825 per person|
|Aug 10, 31, 2016||$1,825 per person|
|Sep 28, 2016||$1,825 per person|
Please call for additional travel dates. Prices are per person based on double occupancy; subject to availability. Prices above include all taxes.
Or, call 1.800.788.0829 to speak with one of our travel experts.
- International airfare is NOT included; Internal airfare IS included
- All airline taxes, fuel surcharges & fees are included
- Prices in US dollars unless otherwise noted
- We have limited space on this package and it is subject to availability and prior sale
- All package prices are per person based on double occupancy unless otherwise noted
- Prices reflect cash discount
- Due to constantly changing policies to baggage restrictions, please check with your airline directly for latest updates and restrictions
- Information, including prices are subject to change without notice
- Restrictions and change and/or cancel penalties apply