- Your choice of cities (Choose from dozens of cities in Australia and New Zealand)
- Your choice of activities. Visit The Sydney Opera House, climb the Harbor Bridge. snorkel or scuba on the Barrier Reef, sample the famous Australian or New Zealand wines, visit Milford Sound, cruise in the Bay of Islands – Just to name a few of the hundreds of possible activities.
- Your choice of accommodations (Home stays and bed and breakfast inns to deluxe waterfront hotels)
- Your choice of travel dates
- No stress; we put it all together for you
- Perfectly planned & at the lowest rates!
CONCIERGE-STYLE SERVICE AT NO EXTRA CHARGE
Travel Team agents have been planning independent vacations for the past 35 Years with literally thousands of extremely satisfied customers. Tailor-made itineraries are our specialty.
- Your Travel Team Specialist will first talk to you about your travel dreams
- Itinerary will be designed around your vacation time and budget.
- Your specialist will talk to you about your preferred style of accommodations. (From Bed and Break Inns or home stays to deluxe hotels
- They will advise and book the best transportation options between cities via air flights, train, ferry, private driver or self drive (all pre-arranged)
- They will add activities and free days as desired.
- The same specialist will handle your vacation from start to finish.
- We will build a customized package based on exactly what you’d like to experience!
1. Getting There 2. Accommodations 3. Getting Around 4. Local Tours
The Travel Team offers very competitive airfares on Qantas, Air New Zealand, United, Air Pacific, Tahiti Nui and 11 other airlines
If you have already purchased air tickets to the Land Downunder – No Problem! Go to the next step…
There are many choices when it comes to accommodations in the South Pacific: standard motels to luxury resorts to bed and breakfast inns. Your Travel Team agent has access to the best rates, giving you thousands of choices. We only rely on hotel reviews from our own clients, not from third-party web sites.
Each country is different. For example, in Australia (which is about the same size as the U.S.) you can rent a car or camper to cover smaller areas, OR travel by air, bus or train for longer trips. Ask your agent about our Australia Airpass.
We have great contacts for hundreds of different sightseeing and activity options from half-day sightseeing tours to multi-day treks, and from hot-air ballooning to kayaking day trips. Why travel on a 44-passenger bus tour when there is an excellent private minivan tour for the same price? There are over 30 Barrier Reef tours to choose from, but how will you know which one is best? Your Travel Team agent knows the best sightseeing tours as well as fun activities to fit your interests and budget for Fiji, Tahiti, New Zealand, Australia and more!
1. Getting There
3. Getting Around
4. Local Tours
Perfectly planned and at the lowest rates!
Or, call 1.800.788.0829 to speak directly with one of our travel experts and start planning your dream vacation or honeymoon today.