- 19 days/17 nights
- Roundtrip airfare from LAX
- All flights within/between NZ & AU
- 2 nights accommodations in Auckland
- 3 nights accommodations in Queenstown
- 2 nights accommodations in Christchurch
- 3 nights accommodations in Melbourne
- 3 nights accommodations in Cairns
- 4 nights accommodations in Sydney
- 4-hour Auckland city tour
- Milford Sound Cruise
- 3-hour sightseeing tour of Christchurch
- Great Barrier Reef tour
- Sydney sightseeing tour
This tour can be modified to fit your dreams!
EASILY EXTEND YOUR STAY IN AUCKLAND & SYDNEY
Begin this exciting trip in Auckland, New Zealand, Auckland has all of the large-scale attractions you would expect of a big city – museums, galleries, zoos and family amusement parks, many are free or inexpensive. From there fly to Queenstown, New Zealand’s alpine adventure capital. Depart Te Anau via Homer Tunnel, and pass through the glacier-hewn Eglinton Valley, arriving at Milford Sound. Enjoy a cruise on the fjord, with scenic views of the temperate rainforest, the renowned Mitre Peak, and Bowen Falls. Queenstown is set along placid Lake Wakatipu, with the mountain range known as The Remarkables creating a stunning backdrop.
Then travel through the Kawarau Gorge wine region and through the panoramic Lindas Pass to reach New Zealand’s highest mountain – Mt Cook. Continue over the fertile Canterbury Plains to arrive in Christchurch, New Zealand’s “garden city”. From Christchurch you will fly to Melbourne, which is the heart of Australia’s classic south. The city has compelling appeal in its gardens, its history, its character and its charm. Trams criss-crossing the city offer a leisurely way to appreciate the splendid streetscape.
Visit the tourist capital of Tropical North Queensland, Cairns, where you will also take a Great Barrier Reef tour, from Green Island, Green Island is a beautiful 6000-year-old coral cay located in the inner Great Barrier Reef Marine Park. In Sydney, take a panoramic sightseeing tour to world famous Bondi Beach and then through historic Paddington, and the Royal Botanic Gardens for spectacular views of the harbour and the Sydney Opera House and Harbour bridge.
Pricing & Departures
|Nov 25 – 10 Dec, 2015||$6,499|
|Dec 11, 2015 – Jan 12 , 2016||Call for pricing|
|Jan 13 – Mar 31, 2016||$6,579|
Prices are per person based on double occupancy; Subject to availability; All taxes, fees and fuel surcharges are included in prices; Call for other travel dates.
Or, call 1.800.788.0829 to speak with one of our travel experts.
- All airline taxes, fuel surcharges & fees are included
- Prices in US dollars unless otherwise noted
- We have limited space on this package and it is subject to availability and prior sale
- All package prices are per person based on double occupancy unless otherwise noted
- Prices reflect cash discount
- Due to constantly changing policies to baggage restrictions, please check with your airline directly for latest updates and restrictions
- Information, including prices are subject to change without notice
- Restrictions and change and/or cancel penalties apply