- 15 days/12 nights
- Roundtrip airfare from LAX
- 4 nights at Auckland City Hotel
- 2 nights at Sudima Hotel Lake Rotorua
- 2 nights at Travelodge Wellington
- 4 nights at Rydges Lakeland Queenstown
- Applicable fuel surcharge included
Visit Auckland, Rotorua, Wellington & Queenstown
Spend 14 days and 12 nights exploring New Zealand’s best cities. In Auckland, visit a museum, climb the Bridge, take a chartered cruise around the harbor or jump off the tallest building in the Southern Hemisphere! In Rotorua experience Maori culture, geothermal earth forces, spa rejuvenation, some of the world’s best mountain biking trails, and forest walking tracks. In Wellington visit the dynamic National Museum of New Zealand, Te Papa which is located on the waterfront or ridge the historic Cable Car to visit the Botanic Gardens.
The Queenstown area exudes a peaceful tranquility and gentle beauty, it also offers a wide range of fun filled and action type activities. Take an exhilarating jetboat ride, bungy jump from a choice of locations or go white water rafting. Explore Milford or Doubtful Sounds, visit the historic township of Arrowtown or relax on an afternoon wine tasting journey.
Pricing & Departures
|Feb 1 – Mar 15, 2016||$2,299|
|Apr 1 – 30, 2016||$2,149|
|May 1 – Jun 21, 2016||$1,949|
|Jun 22 – Jul 21, 2016||$2,289|
|Jul 24 – Sep 21, 2016||$2,069|
Prices are per person based on double occupancy; subject to availability. Airline taxes, fees & surcharges are included. Call for other travel dates.
Or, call 1.800.788.0829 to speak with one of our travel experts.
- Airfare IS included
- All airline taxes, fuel surcharges & fees are included
- Prices in US dollars unless otherwise noted
- We have limited space on this package and it is subject to availability and prior sale
- All package prices are per person based on double occupancy unless otherwise noted
- Prices reflect cash discount
- Due to constantly changing policies to baggage restrictions, please check with your airline directly for latest updates and restrictions
- Information, including prices are subject to change without notice
- Restrictions and change and/or cancel penalties apply