- Complimentary boat shuttle to town
- Private beach location
- 39 guest bungalows
- Two restaurants & a spa
All-bungalow resort on white sand beach
The Royal Huahine Resort is located directly on the beach overlooking Raiatea and Taha’a islands, offering spectacular sunset views. There are 18 garden bungalows and 11 overwater bungalows with modern Polynesian-style decor. There are two restaurants and a snack bar next to the lagoon.
Guests can take advantage of the spa and pool, or enjoy complimentary activities such as kayaking/canoeing, beach volleyball, snorkeling and even boat transfers to the main town of Fare. The resort will assist guests with vanilla plantation visits, horseback riding, scuba diving, deep sea fishing, and scooter, boat, jet ski and bicycle rentals – all may incur an additional charge.
- • 24-hour front desk
• Airport transportation (surcharge)
• Beach bar
• Beach sun loungers, towels & cabanas
• Breakfast available (surcharge)
• Computer station
• Express check-out
• Full-service Spa
• Laundry facilities
• Luggage storage
• Multi-lingual staff
• On a private beach
• Outdoor pool
• Picnic area
• Pool sun loungers & umbrellas
• Poolside bar
• Shopping on site
• Smoke-free property
• Snack bar/deli
• Spa services (surcharge)
• Tours/ticket assistance
• Wedding services
• WiFi (surcharge)
All photos provided courtesy of the Royal Huahine Hotel.
Click any photo to launch gallery:
- The Royal Huahine Resort is located on the beach on Huahine island, less than ten minutes from downtown Huahine. It takes approximately 30 minutes by plane to reach the resort from Tahiti.