- Located on a private island
- Overlooking a crystal-clear lagoon
- Solar powered
- Onsite restaurant & bar
- Variety of outdoor activities
- 5 bungalows with private baths
3.5-star resort set over a crystal clear lagoon
The Blue Heaven Island is a Bora Bora resort set on a crystal clear lagoon. There are five rustic, solar-powered bungalows situated in a tranquil environment. It is the perfect setting to escape from the modern world, providing uninterrupted quiet and endless opportunities to explore the tropical landscape.
Skim the waters in a kayak as you travel to one of the many small islands in the area, swim with the sharks, visit the extinct volcano, or lounge on the second story patio that overlooks the private lagoon. On site, guests will also find a restaurant and bar.
- • Cribs/infant beds
• Free Airport transportation
• Kayaking on site
• Located on a private beach
• Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
• Solar powered
• Snorkeling on site
• Tours/ticket assistance
• Wired high spped internet available (surcharge)
All photos provided courtesy of the Blue Heaven Island.
Click any photo to launch gallery:
- The Blue Heaven Island is set on a private island directly on the lagoon, located 5-minutes by boat from Bora Bora Airport.