- Private beachfront location
- Free WiFi
- 4 guest rooms
- Restaurant, garden & library on site
3.5-star guest house on a private Moorea beach
The Fare Vaihere, a guest house located on Opunohu Bay, is a quiet beachfront property offering four guest bungalows nestled amidst the gardens overlooking the lagoon. Each bungalow has a covered terrace, a bedroom, private bathroom, refrigerator and coffee/tea equipment.
This Tahiti hotel offers free snorkeling gear, bicycles and kayaks to use while staying as a guest. Guests are encouraged to view the marine wildlife (small reef sharks, turtles, rays and more!) from the safety of the pontoon.
- • 24-hour front desk
• Airport transportation (surcharge)
• Beach sung loungers
• Breakfast available (surcharge)
• Free self parking
• Free WiFi
• Picnic area
• Private beach
• Tours/ticket assistance
All photos provided courtesy of Fare Vaihere.
Click any photo to launch gallery:
- The Fare Vaihere is a guesthouse is located on Opunohu Bay in Moorea, about one mile from Moorea Tropical Garden.