- Located on Rangiroa, a one-hour flight from Tahiti or Moorea
- 38 bungalow rooms
- Restaurant & bar on site
- Evening entertainment
- Fishing, scuba diving & snorkeling on site
3-star hotel surrounded by gardens & turquoise waters
The Hotel Maitai Rangiroa is located on the atoll of Rangiroa, known for its turquoise waters, inspiring marine life and excellent scuba diving. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant & lounge, which offers live entertainment in the evenings. The resort’s bungalow rooms are nestled amidst the gardens and offer private bathrooms.
On-site activities include canoeing, fishing, scuba diving, snorkeling and even bike rentals (surcharges may apply). There is also a library for guests.
- • 24-hour front desk
• Airport transportation (surcharge)
• Babysitting/childcare (surcharge)
• Free self parking
• Laundry facilities
• Luggage storage
• Multi-lingual staff
• Safe-deposit box at front desk
• Wired high-speed Internet & WiFi (surcharge)
All photos provided courtesy of the Hotel Maitai Rangiroa.
Click any photo to launch gallery:
The Hotel Maitai is located on the atoll of Rangiroa, between the passes of Avatoru and Tiputa. The hotel is approximately one hour by plane from the islands of Bora Bora or Tahiti.