- Located above the beach
- Restaurant & bar
- 20 guest bungalows
- Wi-Fi available
- Outdoor pool & poolside bar
Family-friendly lodge overlooking the lagoon
The Nuku Hiva Keikahanui Pearl Lodge is perched above the black sand beach offering stunning water views. There are 20 guest bungalows: 4 garden rooms, 12 bay view rooms and 4 premium bay view rooms. Air-conditioned accommodations include bathrobes, slippers, minibars and balconies.
There is an outdoor pool and poolside bar for guests to enjoy, as well as another bar and restaurant overlooking the pool. The lodge can also arrange hiking, birding, boating and 4×4 excursions.
- • 24-hour front desk
• Airport transportation (surcharge)
• Babysitting/childcare (surcharge)
• Breakfast available (surcharge)
• Concierge services
• Gift shop/newsstand
• Laundry facilities
• Multi-lingual staff
• Outdoor pool
• Picnic area
• Poolside bar
• Safe-deposit box at front desk
• Shopping on site
• Wedding services
• WiFi (surcharge)
All photos provided courtesy of the Keikahanui Nuku Hiva Pearl Lodge.
Click any photo to launch gallery:
- The Nuku Hiva Keikahanui Pearl Lodge is located on Nuku Hiva, the largest island in the Marquesas archipelago of French Polynesia. The lodge is situated amidst the gardens and overlooks the bay and village of Taiohae and the black sandy beach lying 50 steps below. Nuku Hiva is a three-hour flight from Papeete, and then a two-hour drive from the airport to the lodge.