- Private island location
- Restaurant & bar on site
- 37 suites, beach bungalows & over-water bungalows
- Full-service spa and infinity pool
- Pink sand beaches and wild coconut groves
Secluded resort on pink sand beaches of Tikehau
The Tikehau Pearl Beach Resort sits on a manicured 10-acre property on Motu Tiano, an islet just 15 minutes by boat from the quay and main village of Tuherahera.
The resort’s 24 suites and overwater bungalows, and 13 beach bungalows are set among wild coconut groves and pink sand beaches. The restaurant and bar are located in a communal house near the infinity swimming pool. Guests can also take advantage of the full-service spa.
- • Airport transportation (surcharge)
• Beach sun loungers & towels
• Breakfast available (surcharge)
• Concierge services
• Dry cleaning/laundry service
• Full-service spa
• Free beach cabanas
• Free newspapers
• Gift shop/newsstand
• In-room childcare (surcharge)
• Laundry facilities
• Luggage storage
• Multi-lingual staff
• Outdoor pool
• Picnic area
• Pool umbrellas & sun loungers
• Poolside bar
• Private beach
• Safe-deposit box at front desk
• Tour/ticket assistance
• Wedding services
• WiFi (surcharge)
All photos provided courtesy of the Tikehau Pearl Beach Resort.
Click any photo to launch gallery:
- The Tikehau Pearl Beach Resort is located on Tikehau – a crown of coral islets that form an exceptional 26-km long lagoon. The resort is 15 minutes by boat from the main village of Tuherahera and the quay, and 5 minutes by bus from the quay to the airport. Overall, less than two hours from Papeete.