- Luxury air-conditioned coach with WiFi
- All porterage & restaurant gratuities
- An expert Travel Director
- Airport transfers
- VIP entry to many sights
- Hotel accommodation at Millennium Rotorua & The Langham Auckland
- All hotel charges & local taxes
- Sightseeing per itinerary
- Daily breakfast & dinner on Day 2
Visit auckland & Rotorua in one great trip
See the Glow Worm Grotto, discover flora and fauna and immerse yourself in local culture at a Maori Hangi and concert in Rotorua. You will travel though the lush farmland of the Waikato and visit the historic Maori Land Wars Site. Take a silent boat ride through the Waitomo Glow Worm Caves as you marvel marvel at the amazing limestone formations as it is lit by thousands of glow worms. Travel to Rotorua, the cultural center of New Zealand; there will be plenty of sightseeing as you explore the impressive geysers and natural parks. Enjoy a unique Maori dinner and concert, then on to Auckland as you travel through rainforests. This trip is the perfect escape for those wanting to take a trip to explore New Zealand, mixing old world culture with new age technology, you will see it all on this trip!
Day 1 – Auckland – Rotorua (2 Nights) Day 2 – Rotorua Sightseeing Day 3 – Rotorua – Auckland Day 4 – Depart Auckland
(Flights to arrive day prior.) Travel through the lush farmland of the Waikato and King Country regions. Enjoy a morning snack as you drive past Rangiriri, the location of an historic Maori Land Wars site. On arrival in the small town of Waitomo, tour with a local Guide through the world-famous Waitomo Glow Worm Caves with their amazing stalactites, stalagmites and other limestone formations. Finish with a silent boat ride through the Glow Worm Grotto – a subterranean cavern lit by thousands of tiny glow worms. Later, travel on to Rotorua, the cultural centre of New Zealand.
Enjoy a morning sightseeing tour around three of Rotorua’s iconic visitor attractions. Experience Te Puia, a place of Maori culture and a thermal wonderland of impressive geysers and boiling mud pools. Explore Rainbow Springs Nature Park, which showcases native flora and fauna. You may even spot a kiwi! Then see New Zealand’s agricultural industry in action with a sheep shearing display and sheep dog trials at the Agrodome Sheep Show. Tonight enjoy a unique Maori Hangi dinner and concert on a local Marae.Buffet Breakfast, Dinner
This morning is at leisure. Later travel through forests and farmlands on your way to Auckland.Buffet Breakfast
You will be transferred to Auckland Airport to connect with your onward flight (flights anytime).Buffet Breakfast
Day 1 – Auckland – Rotorua (2 Nights)
Day 2 – Rotorua Sightseeing
Day 3 – Rotorua – Auckland
Day 4 – Depart Auckland
Pricing & Departures
|Oct 1 – Dec 31, 2016||$1,215|
|Jan 1 – Mar 27, 2016||$1,215|
Prices are per person based on double occupancy; subject to availability; Does not include international airfare.
Or, call 1.800.788.0829 to speak with one of our travel experts.
- Land only package, airfare can easily be added
- Prices in US dollars unless otherwise noted
- We have limited space on this package and it is subject to availability and prior sale
- All package prices are per person based on double occupancy unless otherwise noted
- Prices reflect cash discount
- Due to constantly changing policies to baggage restrictions, please check with your airline directly for latest updates and restrictions
- Information, including prices are subject to change without notice
- Restrictions and change and/or cancel penalties apply