- Roundtrip airfare from the U.S. to Bangkok
- An intra-country flight from Chiang Mai to Bangkok
- 11 nights in 4- & 5-star hotels, including two Le Meridiens
- Daily breakfast, 3 lunches and 4 dinners
- An English-speaking tour manager
- All transportation & sightseeing in an air-conditioned motor coach
- Taxes & mandatory fees
explore the wonders of thailand on this guided tour
Explore lavish temples and exotic palaces on this upscale 11-night tour from Bangkok to Chiang Mai. Stay in 4 and 5 star hotels, enjoy daily breakfast, selected meals, intra-country flight from Chiang Mai to Bangkok, and travel in an air-conditioned motor coach, with an English speaking tour guide.
On this itinerary highlighting multiple UNESCO World Heritage Sites, marvel at the giant Reclining Buddha in the Wat Po temple, the oldest and largest in Bangkok. Ascend a hilltop overlooking the Golden Triangle of Southeast Asia and cruise along the banks of the Mekong. This fantastic itinerary includes an option to visit an elephant sanctuary outside Chiang Mai.
Pricing & Departures
|Oct 28; Nov 4, 11, 18, 2016||from $1,699|
|Nov 25, 2016||from $2,029|
|Dec 2, 9, 2016||from $2,039|
|Dec 16, 2016||from $2,219|
|Dec 23, 30, 2016||from $2,519|
|Jan 13, 2017||from $2,109|
Additional departure dates & cities are available, ask a Travel Team Agent for details.
Or, call 1.800.788.0829 to speak with one of our travel experts.
- All airline taxes, fuel surcharges & fees are included
- Prices in US dollars unless otherwise noted
- We have limited space on this package and it is subject to availability and prior sale
- All package prices are per person based on double occupancy unless otherwise noted
- Prices reflect cash discount
- Due to constantly changing policies to baggage restrictions, please check with your airline directly for latest updates and restrictions
- Information, including prices are subject to change without notice
- Restrictions and change and/or cancel penalties apply